Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takeover?
Reet this is my take on this so called potential investment from the Chinese.

With the new taxation laws in China which basically means any player signed, the same amount of money is to be paid in tax to help fund youth players. If the Chinese investors also owned a UK based team then the UK based team could in theory buy players and then loan them to China thus sidestepping the tax liability. Just a theory as to why the recent interest. That to me would be a win win situation however again it falls doon to fat lad would he be prepared to take a back seat on all footy matters, unfortunately I doubt it.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
He's sold his 9% stake in Rangers today. They're celebrating on the streets of Glasgow
Bump*

Anyone heard any update about this? Could be the lack of any real transfer business is down to due diligence? Here's hoping!
Nope

But they just announced that Mikey has wonj his "spewed in the fireplace" court case

Mick
Lack of signings might just suggest it's still on
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
^^dream on.....