Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Huddersfield Town
Well done Terriers

Good to see another northern team join the Prem

:clap:
1st time in their history to play in the PL.
On balance of the entire season they deserved to go up. Probably just shaded the match as well.
Hope Patrick comes when they play The Toon....yum.
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
Congratulations to Huddersfield.
Over the season probably justified as the 3rd best team in the division.
Also, does anyone really want to go back to Reading?
Interesting to see how they get on though given that 3 of their main players were loanees. Will they get them back again next season? I doubt it.

An interesting stat to come from it though, which surprised me quite a bit, is that it is NOT going to be our closest away game of the season.
Burnley is.
As a regular traveller through work, football and socially, I was convinced Huddersfield was closer.
Apparently not. Only 3 miles in it but the roads to Burnley make it feel like a much longer trip.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
the road to Burnley? Is that one of Bob Hope's lesser known films?

Huddersfield has gotta be a better trip than Reading. Reading definitely not the best place to visit.
Depends which way you go!

But Huddersfield is definitely further south than Burnley and the roads are a lot "wigglier" to get there.

Big Grin