This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Leeds United (h)
GhostfaceKillah Offline
Regular

RE: Leeds United (h)
Hayden made a difference coming back, we have missed him a hell of a lot more than I thought we would at the start of the season.

I also think those misleading stats about our results without Gayle have proven to be just that, misleading. We have missed his poaching ability. With the chances we created last night, he would have had the match ball.

I said in January it was a gamble not signing Townsend and the proof would be the end of the season. I think it's safe to say the gamble didn't pay off. We are going to trickle over the line in a very disappointing second place, in a very average league littered with poor quality sides.

Maybe 2nd might help Ashley realise the sheer amount of quality we need to add to the first team and the squad as a whole. We are absolute bereft of quality from back to front, and we will be sitting ducks next year without major surgery on this setup.

At the start of the season I didn't care about 1st or 2nd, but having led the chase for the majority of the season, I think it's extremely disappointing to find ourselves in this position when the finish line is so close. We should have won this league at a canter, and it's our dire home form which has cost us.
15-04-2017 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sir Kevin Keegan Offline
Part Of The Furniture

RE: Leeds United (h)
2-1 to them

DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
17-04-2017 03:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply