This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Villains.....
Ciatmol Offline
Legend

Villains.....
Well it seems that Villa won't be going up this season save a miracle on their behalf. Given their net spend this season was as high (higher than us even?) and their wages are believed to be higher than ours it would seem that they will be a team ripe for the picking in the close season. Are their any players there that you'd look at in the summer?
07-04-2017 01:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tattyheed Offline
Top Player

RE: Villains.....
that Kodjia bloke seems a natural goalscorer
07-04-2017 02:41 PM
Boydie Offline
Administrator

None for me.
07-04-2017 10:39 PM
Mick Offline
Wor Rafa!

Theyve been doing OK since they got Doris as manager

whistle

NUFC Tour of the Championship 2016/17
08-04-2017 09:28 AM
Ciatmol Offline
Legend

Well it seems the wheels have well and truly fallen off for these guys.reports today suggest Ffp means they have a 1m budget for the coming season unless they sell players to bring in extra cash. Go over this and they could face point deductions or even be banned from promotion!

Another example of how well we did this year.

I do wonder if there might not be a chance of goal hero Grealish coming up here, we need wingers, he's seemingly on good terms with a few of our players (went out drinking with them last week) and villa will be desperate for cash. He was tipped as a potential talent a little while ago and is still young. What do you lot think?
14-05-2017 09:08 AM
Mick Offline
Wor Rafa!

Oh dearie me

Wonder if Ant & Dec might do a charity event for them

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

NUFC Tour of the Championship 2016/17
14-05-2017 04:07 PM
Boydie Offline
Administrator

(14-05-2017 09:08 AM)Ciatmol Wrote:  I do wonder if there might not be a chance of goal hero Grealish coming up here, we need wingers, he's seemingly on good terms with a few of our players (went out drinking with them last week) and villa will be desperate for cash. He was tipped as a potential talent a little while ago and is still young. What do you lot think?

I'd have him in our squad as long as we're not fleeced for a ridiculous fee.
14-05-2017 08:36 PM
mickyquinnstache Offline
International

I'd have him. Good player with bags of potential. With the right coaching could be a future international.
15-05-2017 11:22 AM