Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thats It.
Hmm not very happy hearing the news that Fat Boy has won. Newcastle City Council have approved Mike Ashley’s plans to develop land opposite St James Park, which means that realistically there is now no chance of the stadium capacity ever been increased.

The land opposite the Gallogate End is now set to be home to two student accommodation blocks, nine and eleven storey high respectively.

all I can say is Flucking Disgrace.

:hair::hair::hair:

ASHLEY OUT!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
Like we need more student accommodation.
I heard there are already plans in for at least 4 more developments of a similar nature in the city.

From Ashley's side, I can only see it as a matter of spite given that the sale of the land was not going to make him a great deal anyway.
Land that was an asset of the club being used to earn him money that he doesn't even need.
What other reason can he have other than spite?

As for Newcastle council. Very Judas like stance. Selling their soul for 30 pieces of silver.
A bigger and better Newcastle United is of far more value to the city and the region than more needless student flats.

Just wait till the Makem's get a new owner.
First thing on the agenda will be to increase their capacity just because they can.

Of all the sh*t things Ashley has done in his time here, this one is up there with the worst of them.
Relegations etc can all be put right in the long term
This one causes permanent damage.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
He is a tw*t...been here ten years now the horrible leech.
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.