Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next 2
Well we have 2 home bankers cough cough lets see what the tactical genius can pull off against utter sh*te...?
And that's what they are sh*te!
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
Would like to see Shelvey back in for Diame, Gamez in for Anita, Atsu in for Gouffran and Gayle back in for Perez to partner Murphy and go 4,4,2...... it's time to put these teams to the sword at home.
We will win next 2 .If you think it's bad now .What. Do you think it will be like with this squad in the premiership and say Ashley gives him 30 million
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
(18-03-2017, 09:06 PM)Boydie Wrote: Would like to see Shelvey back in for Diame, Gamez in for Anita, Atsu in for Gouffran and Gayle back in for Perez to partner Murphy and go 4,4,2...... it's time to put these teams to the sword at home.

That's the thing though he will not go 2 up top we can all see it.
We should surely be hammering these 2 teams and that's not me being disrespectful .
(18-03-2017, 09:19 PM)Sir Kevin Keegan Wrote: We will win next 2 .If you think it's bad now .What. Do you think it will be like with this squad in the premiership and say Ashley gives him 30 million

Next season is next season so fuk that its this season I'm bothered about I'll worry about fatty,the money and the waiter if we gan up until that happens let's just concentrate on here and now.
We must win at least next 2 Fact as he would say.