Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our players on loan
There's been a lot said about our players that are out on loan... Krul wanting to come back and fight for his place.... Tauvin apparently is on fire ... we also have Armstrong etc etc etc.

Would Rafa consider any of our players that are out on loan or were they loaned out hoping they'd find a new home ???
I think the majority went out because they arent wanted near the club. Thauvin is gone his clause triggered, it was expected krul would sign for ajax and his contract was extended (like sammi and vuckic the year before ) in order to ensure we receive money for him. That didn't work out (again like Sammi and Vuckic the year before). Others, Saivet, Riviere, Sammi and Vuckic (again) they don;t stand a chance of coming back to a squad place imo. De Jong might get a second chance if he proves fitness and the youngsters will go back into developement, probably being loaned out again.
Adam Armstrong could have the gift of eternal youth and he would never make it in the Premier League.

Krul is the only one in with a remote shout but he'd be a no for me as I don't think he is close to being the keeper we had before his injury.
I agree unfortunately that Krul is having a rotten season, it saddens me. Armstrong seems like he'll develope into a great championship player but i don't think he'll go higher, and again that makes me sad. That being said i'd give them both a chance, alongside De Jong to make a mark before writing them off completely.
(16-03-2017, 10:41 AM)Ciatmol Wrote: I agree unfortunately that Krul is having a rotten season, it saddens me. Armstrong seems like he'll develope into a great championship player but i don't think he'll go higher, and again that makes me sad. That being said i'd give them both a chance, alongside De Jong to make a mark before writing them off completely.

Like you Ciatmol I rate De Jong quite highly and after reading the reports at his current set up he seems to be back to his best I also think with a little coaching from Rafa he could become an excellent Premiership player for us.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.