Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton Highlights
This is from a Brighton perspective, so mostly them.....

Just watching the replay on nufc tv. The commentators, one of them at keast, clearly hates us and wants to see us fail. I know there's clearly bias in football, we're all guilty of it too but it'd be nice if they tried to get commentators who were at least a little neutral.
i watched it on sky - and its all too clear that they want us to fall flat on our arse.

they kept going on about brighton having a great goals against record, clean sheets etc. ffs - we,ve conceded the same number of goals but scored far more!

no mention by either commentator that the penalty was anything other than cast iron (in their words)

sky. harumph!
(01-03-2017, 04:29 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: Just watching the replay on nufc tv. The commentators, one of them at keast, clearly hates us and wants to see us fail. I know there's clearly bias in football, we're all guilty of it too but it'd be nice if they tried to get commentators who were at least a little neutral.

At least next season we might get the unbiased Irish tones of Niall Quinn. Silver lining there for you :D:D
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
at least he wont be giving his 'unbiased opinion' on a certain 'local derby'