Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans Forum.
(04-03-2017, 10:33 PM)SirLes9 Wrote: As for that SW character, he asks far too many questions for my liking.
Nosy fecker.

Thanks mate :clap:
I've had an email asking me to attend the EFL fans forum at Bramall Lane in Sheffield a week on Monday.
Fans representatives from all the EFL clubs invited, along with Chris Foy, people from Sky Sports and the EFL management committee.
Would have been great to attend, but sadly I've had to decline the offer as I can't make it on the designated day. Totally gutted.

Only positive I can take is that hopefully matters relating to the EFL will be of no concern to us in a couple of months time.
You never know, I may even get to attend the Premiership one next season.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Steve at your next meeting will you ask the question about the Gallowgate End and the land opposite that was earmarked for the football ground extension because I have read that the TOON board at the time bought the land off NEXUS and NEXUS only sold them the land for future development of the ground, apparently they have written to Ashley informing him of this as they would be seeking legal action should Fat Boy starts to build student accommodation instead something with which Newcastle Council is also very concerned about. I know you will probably get no reply but it would be interesting to see them squirm out of that one, can you not take a Go-Pro with you so we can all have a laugh.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
(17-03-2017, 12:13 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: Steve at your next meeting will you ask the question about the Gallowgate End and the land opposite that was earmarked for the football ground extension because I have read that the TOON board at the time bought the land off NEXUS and NEXUS only sold them the land for future development of the ground, apparently they have written to Ashley informing him of this as they would be seeking legal action should Fat Boy starts to build student accommodation instead something with which Newcastle Council is also very concerned about. I know you will probably get no reply but it would be interesting to see them squirm out of that one, can you not take a Go-Pro with you so we can all have a laugh.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!

It's already been raised and it's pretty much not open for discussion on the forum. I think the order has come from above and it's something Ashley is keen to keep under wraps.
I put it on my list of stuff to ask at the last one and I was told it had been discussed at the previous meeting and that there was nothing more to add.
I know the minutes of the previous meeting didn't shed a lot of light on it either.
No doubt there will be a legal loophole where Ashley can say something along the lines of "the deal was struck with previous owners and that the agreement is now null and void"
Ashley wants stringing up for this, but so too do the council for allowing it to happen.
As I said somewhere else, a bigger and better NUFC is far better for the city and region than MORE student flats.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
(17-03-2017, 03:04 PM)SirLes9 Wrote:
(17-03-2017, 12:13 PM)Geordie1 Wrote: Steve at your next meeting will you ask the question about the Gallowgate End and the land opposite that was earmarked for the football ground extension because I have read that the TOON board at the time bought the land off NEXUS and NEXUS only sold them the land for future development of the ground, apparently they have written to Ashley informing him of this as they would be seeking legal action should Fat Boy starts to build student accommodation instead something with which Newcastle Council is also very concerned about. I know you will probably get no reply but it would be interesting to see them squirm out of that one, can you not take a Go-Pro with you so we can all have a laugh.

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!

It's already been raised and it's pretty much not open for discussion on the forum. I think the order has come from above and it's something Ashley is keen to keep under wraps.
I put it on my list of stuff to ask at the last one and I was told it had been discussed at the previous meeting and that there was nothing more to add.
I know the minutes of the previous meeting didn't shed a lot of light on it either.
No doubt there will be a legal loophole where Ashley can say something along the lines of "the deal was struck with previous owners and that the agreement is now null and void"
Ashley wants stringing up for this, but so too do the council for allowing it to happen.
As I said somewhere else, a bigger and better NUFC is far better for the city and region than MORE student flats.

Cheers Steve for the up date, even though I knew your answer was coming and your right about the stringing up quote can I be the first to tie the knot around his neck and measure the rope so its at least 2" short that would make the bugger squirm lol.

:hair::hair::hair:

ASHLEY OUT!!!!!!!
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.