Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sky Sports News
Feck me are they really hoping for us to slip up and fall flat on our face's ?

The headline... " Brighton miss chance to take top spot"....."Newcastle scrape draw"

We were far the better side v Norwich and they should be grateful they got a point. Yet Brighton struggled to get their draw.

Well from now on i will believe the stuff people say about how the media want us to fail.... Twats. :hair:
(14-02-2017, 11:08 PM)Boydie Wrote: Feck me are they really hoping for us to slip up and fall flat on our face's ?

The headline... " Brighton miss chance to take top spot"....."Newcastle scrape draw"

We were far the better side v Norwich and they should be grateful they got a point. Yet Brighton struggled to get their draw.

Well from now on i will believe the stuff people say about how the media want us to fail.... Twats. :hair:

Aye noticed this..we battered Norwich there own fans admitting this..as for Brighton another shift pen..add up there pen talky to ours.
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
We haven't had a penalty since August in the league.
Not too sure how many they have had.
But if it only gets them a point at home to an average Ipswich side that'll do for me.

Every one of the teams at the top had far easier games than us and it took a touch of good fortune in nearly all of them to get results.
Nothing for us to worry about.
Only reason we didn't get 3 points was a lack of luck and a couple of bad errors. That doesn't happen every game.

Let Sky have their fun.
We all know there is no story in us doing well and they have their own favourites. Its been a few different teams.
Brighton, Leeds and now Huddersfield.
They will all have to play eachother, as well as us. Not worried tbh.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.