Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arsenal Want Benitez?
Rumour that Wenga retiring at the end of the season

Stories from the London media that they will take Benitez

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/...fa-Benitez
If the story is true he will leave .Mike Ashley cashes in on manager .Benitez helps us get promoted back to the money league benetiz gets his move to a much bigger club.ashley gets a pay off like he did with parses .Wash rinse and repeat
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
It would make perfect sense for everybody except the fans of nufc. Ashley gets money, Rafa gets to use his considerable talents at a proper club. If it happens then good luck to Rafa. His talent should be put to good use and not wasted here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GO ON FAT LAD- DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND SELL IT Beer
Talking about Wenger he is not going to win the league again imo last 2 season s he should have won it .He is too stubborn now .His fall out with giroud has cost him dearly
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
If arse hole wenger leaves I think the Arsenal will go for a new modern young forward thinking manager.......Tbh....Raf is nearing the end...Spain job for him next.
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
That's a good point Pedro someone to modernise the arse and move the club forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GO ON FAT LAD- DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND SELL IT Beer
direct swap - then we'd see how good wenger really is
How good he is? He's absolute dross Tatty.
Rafa is totally the wrong fit for Arsenal.
Style is not what they want there and their fans would see it as a return to the George Graham era.
My money is on Eddie Howe.
Perfect fit for what they want, as Wenger will be used in an advisory role and will help oversee the transition.

Lets just leave Rafa to "waste his talents" here eh.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.