Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stadium of pink
Sunderland are 2_0 down at home to Southampton at half time .Can see lots of pink seats
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
Half of them will have walked out

They usually do

:D
“Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer”
It seems that without us in the premiership they're struggling for wins huh.... Like a parasite they survived off us and now, without the host and friendly neighbours, they'll go down just as we did. Will they survive the fall though? They don't have 80m worth of players to sell in order to restructure as we did.

TBH though i understand what the rivalry is, i would rather have us, them and Boro in the premiership and if possible the heed and spartans too.. to be the big centre of football. pipe dream i know.
Palace 1 down too... all the good teams losing lol
Sunderland 0_ Southampton 4
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
My mate's daughter plays for their academy. He's a SJP season ticket holder and has been since the 80's. SAFC gave him complimentary tickets last week for Southampton. He tied to sell them on Facebook. No takers. He then tried to give them away. No takers. He then offered £10 cash with them. Still no interest. Pissed ourselves laughing. Massive club.