Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have to ask yourself...
amongst all the predictable crap from Ashley, how big a cnut is Graham Carr?
(03-02-2017, 02:52 AM)Eeeeen Wrote: amongst all the predictable crap from Ashley, how big a cnut is Graham Carr?

Hmm his tongue is so brown now Ashley is going to use him as a new gonk.

:aaagh::aaagh:

ASHLEY OUT! ! ! ! !
"Everyones Got To Believe In Something. I Believe Ill Have Another Beer" W C Fields.
I just wonder, given that Ashley isn't a 'football' person and would freely admit it, who has persuaded him that we can gain promotion without strengthening the squad? Whose position at the club is undermined by Rafa being in charge of recruitment? Who has gone from media and fan darling to somebody who, until now, nobody ever gave a second thought to?
Was mentioned today at work about his roll and influence...
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
I dont know much about the scouting system but I would be interested to learn how the system works at proper football clubs as opposed to ours.
GO ON FAT LAD- DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND SELL IT Beer
(03-02-2017, 08:55 PM)davytoon Wrote: I dont know much about the scouting system but I would be interested to learn how the system works at proper football clubs as opposed to ours.

I suppose it's simple Davy for most clubs.... they identify talent then transfer that knowledge to the manager to see if he fancy's them (in football terms) and then he see's if he would fit into his plans....

Sadly in our case it's... is there a bargain out there that may have a record of injuries or an attitude but still has talent but will be cheap and we'll sign him anyway and hope the manager will sort him out.

It feckin stinks man.