Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rafa's Off
^^^she must be lionels big sister eh?
Daily mirror reported rafa will have major funds released in the summer... Same paper that reported the rift in January...huh?
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
the question isn't really about funds per se though Pedro it's about lying to the manager about his position just as he did to keegan and shearer and Houghton and even Pardew and Maclaren. Sure it's no shock to us, natural born liar does it again. But a man with self value and integrity may think twice about believing the nonsense next time and decide that he doesn't need the wage as his reputation and standing is more important than picking up cash working for someone that can't be trusted..

Who know though he may get the assurances he needs to continue. I mean just cos they were also given last summer doesn't mean they wont mean it this time right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for Sir les... damn no don't pack it up and become a recluse. go every week soak it up, enjoy it. don't worry about what might or might not happen in the summer cos no one knows yet and if it does go tits up at least you'll have good memories right? Just don't go getting a Raffa tattoo or anything.... you know... till you're sure...
Aye just about got that right in my eyes Alan.
I suppose we all just have to wait and see what Ashley's intentions are.
We will quickly see if his intentions aren't to Rafa's ideals as Rafa will walk.

There is a fairytale world though ... where Ashley has became the multi millionaire owner who wants a team of top quality PL players who would compete for honors ..... but i reckon he'll be looking to do things on the cheap and just try and stay in the PL.....

We will see soon enough, as Rafa will walk if he's sh*t on.
(10-02-2017, 11:19 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: the question isn't really about funds per se though Pedro it's about lying to the manager about his position just as he did to keegan and shearer and Houghton and even Pardew and Maclaren. Sure it's no shock to us, natural born liar does it again. But a man with self value and integrity may think twice about believing the nonsense next time and decide that he doesn't need the wage as his reputation and standing is more important than picking up cash working for someone that can't be trusted..

Who know though he may get the assurances he needs to continue. I mean just cos they were also given last summer doesn't mean they wont mean it this time right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for Sir les... damn no don't pack it up and become a recluse. go every week soak it up, enjoy it. don't worry about what might or might not happen in the summer cos no one knows yet and if it does go tits up at least you'll have good memories right? Just don't go getting a Raffa tattoo or anything.... you know... till you're sure...

When raf signed up after we went doon it took weeks...why? Solicitors were involed just for these reasons, contracts were drawn up checked and double checked to give raf the guarantee of what he asked.We will never know what was said or done but may be raf was pisssed because we failed to beat QPR and he used it as a excuse??????

I am no way a Ashley fan the soon as he is gone the better but until the summer comes or the facts of the contract made public we will never know......We just need to get promoted and buy well in the summer.

If Fat arse fuks raf over and he walks i will be away myself it will be 30 years alone sitting in the east stand never mind the other years standing in the gallowgate............enough will be enugh but untill then we all need to get behind the lads as i think there are a few more highs and lows before the season is over......ktf.
that was the gist of the podcast i shared Pedro and my point exactly. There is a very large and growing fear amongst those that report on the club, and apparently some of those within the club that Rafa has been cheated and lied to and damage is done. That even if there is a huge wad of cash available in august it's too late. Now I can't say it's true obviously but these people all believe it to be true. My personal belief is that if it is true people like you will walk away.

As for getting behind the lads for the rest of the season I agree and if I were there I'd be going and cheering them on with you. Not gonna bury my head in the sand though and ignore the warnings we're being given like a great number of fans are though.
(11-02-2017, 12:36 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: that was the gist of the podcast i shared Pedro and my point exactly. There is a very large and growing fear amongst those that report on the club, and apparently some of those within the club that Rafa has been cheated and lied to and damage is done. That even if there is a huge wad of cash available in august it's too late. Now I can't say it's true obviously but these people all believe it to be true. My personal belief is that if it is true people like you will walk away.

As for getting behind the lads for the rest of the season I agree and if I were there I'd be going and cheering them on with you. Not gonna bury my head in the sand though and ignore the warnings we're being given like a great number of fans are though.

All the lads I go with about 14 of us will walk if he goes due to fatty.
(10-02-2017, 11:19 PM)Ciatmol Wrote: the question isn't really about funds per se though Pedro it's about lying to the manager about his position just as he did to keegan and shearer and Houghton and even Pardew and Maclaren. Sure it's no shock to us, natural born liar does it again. But a man with self value and integrity may think twice about believing the nonsense next time and decide that he doesn't need the wage as his reputation and standing is more important than picking up cash working for someone that can't be trusted..

If Rafa is the man we think he is.....when he leaves he should say..."I WAS LIED TO BY ASHLEY AND THE BOARD"...Until this happens it's all rumours and hearsay. ...just saying like