Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
England v India t20
Been watching this today.....what a game crowd are mental they love there cricket oot there.....need a six off last ball to win.
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
India win last ball....cracking stuff:clap:
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
They certainly do love their cricket .And t 20 is great to watch .Don't know if anyone has ever been but it is indeed a great day out
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
Watched the majority of it and it was fantastic.
Well, it would have looked great anyway compared to Man Utd Wigan on BBC!
I would love to be part of that crowd, even if I was the only England fan in there. Whole families there just enjoying a game. Bet the noise would be unreal when they are on the verge of winning.

I've never been to one in this country as it happens. Only been to 50 over and test cricket.
Did go to see Perth Scorchers at the WACA when I was in Australia.
Great night out. Entertainment, cheerleaders, big crowds, decent weather and beer. Brilliant night.
As it happens, they just won the T20 Blast final over the weekend. Get a fair few English lads over there. Think David Willey was playing for them this season.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
(30-01-2017, 12:21 PM)SirLes9 Wrote: Watched the majority of it and it was fantastic.
I would love to be part of that crowd, even if I was the only England fan in there. Whole families there just enjoying a game. Bet the noise would be unreal when they are on the verge of winning.

I've never been to one in this country as it happens. Only been to 50 over and test cricket.
Great night out. Entertainment, cheerleaders, big crowds, decent weather and beer. Brilliant night.
As it happens, they just won the T20 Blast final over the weekend. Get a fair few English lads over there. Think David Willey was playing for them this season.

Very good day out .Only problem is the hooligan element of football is now turning up at cricket grounds .
DONT RENEW SEASON TICKETS ,DONT BUY SHIRTS ,DONT GO TO SPORTS DIRECT ,DONT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MORE MONEY .
(30-01-2017, 03:00 PM)Sir Kevin Keegan Wrote:
(30-01-2017, 12:21 PM)SirLes9 Wrote: Watched the majority of it and it was fantastic.

Very good day out .Only problem is the hooligan element of football is now turning up at cricket grounds .

Not too sure about the hooligan side of things.
Would go as far as to say at the games I have been to its been very boisterous towards the end of the day without ever getting beyond that.
I dare say though there is always the potential for that to happen.
But its a cultural thing more than a sporting thing.
Go in to town on a Saturday night in the summer.
There will be fights galore between people who have been out drinking in the sun all day.
I know its still unacceptable, but I reckon the percentages will be far lower at a cricket match.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
(30-01-2017, 03:27 PM)SirLes9 Wrote:
(30-01-2017, 03:00 PM)Sir Kevin Keegan Wrote:

Not too sure about the hooligan side of things.
Would go as far as to say at the games I have been to its been very boisterous towards the end of the day without ever getting beyond that.
I dare say though there is always the potential for that to happen.
But its a cultural thing more than a sporting thing.
Go in to town on a Saturday night in the summer.
There will be fights galore between people who have been out drinking in the sun all day.
I know its still unacceptable, but I reckon the percentages will be far lower at a cricket match.

County cricket is where you see more fights now .No need for it in any sport but that's where a lot have moved to
Really enjoy going to the cricket. Devastated no tests at Durham for the foreseeable future, it's a great venue.
Yes, it gets a bit lairy late in the afternoon - you can hear the noise level increase slowly as the day goes on and more and more pints are consumed.
I've never seen any violence though.
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
(30-01-2017, 07:54 PM)Tinyclanger16 Wrote: Really enjoy going to the cricket. Devastated no tests at Durham for the foreseeable future, it's a great venue.
Yes, it gets a bit lairy late in the afternoon - you can hear the noise level increase slowly as the day goes on and more and more pints are consumed.
I've never seen any violence though.

Trust me it goes on