Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexist and Racist
For what it's worth id still shag them...Big Grin
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
For what its worth I would like....Big Grin
Boom,boom,boom,boom.....boom,boom,boom,boom.
Nowt attractive about them at all.
The Williams sisters aren't much better either cry
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United. Every player should be honoured to wear the shirt of this club" Rafa Benitez.
Well, it is perfectly obvious you are not at all racist, even to someone who had never met you, given your Avatar but I do have to disagree about something (of course, it is all a matter of personal taste) ...

Venus has tremendous grace and poise and has a lovely personality, at least off court, and looks beautiful when she smiles ... Serena is both very pretty (mostly) and extremely sexy but (unlike Venus) rather intimidating ...

Well, it is a good thing men's (and women's) tastes are so varied, otherwise the whole male population would all be pursuing and hankering after just a few ladies and the rest (and most of us) would stay lonely.
honestly? what you said was beyond offensive and absurd. There is no way you should be comparing the ameobi brothers to the williams sisters. Those sisters would run rings around the Ameobi's in a football match!!

Seriously though? This isn't about racism or sexism it's about people being faux offended. If serena or venus had read it they would have every right to be offended. As would either of the ameobi brothers.... and what you said was offensive, i mean you basically said "how pet, you're a monga...." but there's no need for anyone but your intended victims to be offended and they'd probably just look at it and say "oh look some random bloke doesn't fancy us.... our lives are over.... not.'" Or they'll track you down, with the ameobis, and make you wish you'd never talked about them..... can't see that happening though.

I might, however, never forgive you for putting the image of the ameobis in tennis dresses in my mind ...that was pure bloody evil and you aught to be struck down for it. :lol:
Oooooh!
Almost too good to resist!
:bounce:
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962
(28-01-2017, 08:23 PM)Tinyclanger16 Wrote: Oooooh!

Yoohoo! TC Big Grin

Where on earth have you been??

huh?
(28-01-2017, 08:49 PM)Mick Wrote:
(28-01-2017, 08:23 PM)Tinyclanger16 Wrote: Oooooh!

Yoohoo! TC Big Grin

Where on earth have you been??

huh?

Oh, I read the threads most days, Mick. I just don't comment much anymore.
I seem to have lost my love of footie in that, though I listen to it on the radio most days it's on, I'm not necessarily that bothered who wins and loses. The crap that surrounds the game has killed my excitement.
I've not been to see the Toon since the season before the relegation season.
Still keen to see the issues raised on here, but not qualified to comment, really.
However, THIS one made me tingle...... :D
"I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance." ee cummings, 1894-1962