The Newcastle United Forum

Full Version: Rangers Trying To Join English League?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Rangers have not approached Bury and our focus is on securing our status in the Scottish League structure," a spokesman for the Glasgow club said in response to a report in The Sun newspaper.

Full Story Here
(21-06-2012, 03:40 PM)utd111 Wrote: [ -> ]"Rangers have not approached Bury and our focus is on securing our status in the Scottish League structure," a spokesman for the Glasgow club said in response to a report in The Sun newspaper.

Full Story Here

Don't really see the point in doing this? For what reason?
well i'm not against the likes of rangers or celtic joining the english leagues as we have welsh clubs, but if they do join it would have to be from the bottom
(21-06-2012, 04:09 PM)Blacknwhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-06-2012, 03:40 PM)utd111 Wrote: [ -> ]"Rangers have not approached Bury and our focus is on securing our status in the Scottish League structure," a spokesman for the Glasgow club said in response to a report in The Sun newspaper.

Full Story Here

Don't really see the point in doing this? For what reason?

Better to be at the bottom in the english league than the scottish? The rewards for reaching the top are greater.
I've never been a fan of either rangers or Celtic joining the English league,lets face it they aren't English.As for the Welsh teams they should never of been allowed to join.
If Celtic ever joined the English League - it would rock the Premier League establishment!

Biggest club in the UK by a mile - but starved of the Sky money fed to the "big" English clubs.

Rock On
I'd love for them both to be iin the premiership, just to see the look on those bloody gooners faces when they have to travel to Glasgow twice a year :D
Shite team,shite league, shite end of