The Newcastle United Forum

Full Version: Palace (h)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come on you 40 points!

Fraser, Trippier and Wilson still missing. Manquilo expected to be available again after illness.

Howay the lads  Rock On
Team News:

[Image: 5277-AC52-697-E-4-F2-C-9274-AA267-B7-A3452.jpg]
What a goal that was by Miggy.
After his recent performances I am really pleased to see Almiron on the score sheet and with a spectacular goal by all accounts! Personally I would like him to stay here for next season.
Palace haven't turned up, we have completely controlled the game. I think Almiron has looked a different player since Bruno came in, a lot more confident and dare I say it flair. He has had 6 shots on goal in the first half, which is ridiculous for him! Great goal too, lovely ball from Bruno and he took it so well to get passed Mitchell.

Can't see Palace being as poor in the 2nd half, but if they open it up then we are setup perfect for the counter.
I agree that Almiron has definitely benefited with the addition of class player like Bruno. I think he is one of those players who do better when surrounded by a team of top class players. That's why I want him to stay, as hopefully next season we will have the type of players who will enable him to make the most of his undoubted talents.
Wey man!

Beer
Deserved to win overall, were the better side for 60 minutes, didn't particularly like the tactics of dropping off so deep in the last 30 minutes, but looking at how little they tired to push up, it looked like a tactical decision to let Palace have the ball. I always think it is risky dropping off like that, as the final shot from piss face showed.

I keep hearing how many points we are away from relegation, haha, I think it's time for the media to drop that!
(20-04-2022, 09:52 PM)GhostfaceKillah Wrote: [ -> ]Deserved to win overall, were the better side for 60 minutes, didn't particularly like the tactics of dropping off so deep in the last 30 minutes, but looking at how little they tired to push up, it looked like a tactical decision to let Palace have the ball. I always think it is risky dropping off like that, as the final shot from piss face showed.

I keep hearing how many points we are away from relegation, haha, I think it's time for the media to drop that!

Aye, we’ve practically got half the teams in the EPL below us in the table FFS!
Great result. They looked knackered at the end. This team has a great work ethic. I would love to go into the last 10mins comfortable. It wouldn't be NUFC without my arse twitching at the end!

Hopefully another 6 or 7 points to collect and a top 10/11 finish