The Newcastle United Forum

Full Version: Crunch Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
West Ham, Bournemouth, Aston Vile - our next three games.

Crunch time for Doris.

If our plump "Head Coach" can't get points out of those teams, we are going down

Mick
But will the club see it that way and pull the trigger if needed? They didn't with Maclaren.

One thing they have shown time and again during Ashleys reign is that they don't learn from previous mistakes.
(30-10-2019, 01:21 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: [ -> ]But will the club see it that way and pull the trigger if needed?  They didn't with Maclaren.

One thing they have shown time and again during Ashleys reign is that they don't learn from previous mistakes.

I agree.

We've seen it with McClaren, Kinnear, Pardew - Mikey-boy gets managers from the bargain basement then stays totally loyal to them when they inevitably demonstrate how shite they are and why no-one else wanted them!
(01-11-2019, 10:46 AM)Mick Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-10-2019, 01:21 PM)mickyquinnstache Wrote: [ -> ]But will the club see it that way and pull the trigger if needed?  They didn't with Maclaren.

I agree.

We've seen it with McClaren, Kinnear, Pardew - Mikey-boy gets managers from the bargain basement then stays totally loyal to them when they inevitably demonstrate how shite they are and why no-one else wanted them!

I've heard Pardew could be coming back.  mudsling.gif